Combos Baked Snacks, Sweet & Salty, Chocolate Fudge Pretzel
New. Chocolate Fudge flavored filling. What's Inside: Per Serving (6 Servings Per Pack): 130 calories (7% DV); 5 g total fat (8% DV); 3 g sat fat (15% DV); 6 g sugars (No DV defined); 260 mg sodium (11% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. Crunchy oven baked pretzels packed full of chocolate fudge filling. Deliciousness stuffed with awesomeness. For more fun visit www.combos.com. We value your questions or comments. Call 1-800-556-7881 or visit us at www.combos.com. Please save the unused product and wrapper. An official partner of Nascar.